Our managed services agreements offer a structured approach to IT management. As part of our managed services we look provide end-to-end support of your IT environment through proactive monitoring, management and maintenance. We make your technology run seamlessly to help you get the most out of your technology, in turn increasing staff efficiency and productivity.
We understand that you don’t necessarily want to know all the details but for your systems to just work reliably.
Our Managed Services Agreements are fixed-fee per user, which easily accommodates changes based on the size of your company. As your company scales, so does your monthly fee.
To keep things simple, we offer just three Managed Services levels to suit your business needs.
answersEssentials is our entry level agreement. It provides the essentials to make your IT environment run seamlessly, including:
- 24/7 Monitoring
- Remote Support & Maintenance
- Antivirus & Malware Protection
- Web Filtering & DNS Protection
- Dark Web Monitoring
- Backup Monitoring & Management
- Password Management
- Patch Management
- Asset Management
- Technical Account Management
- ICT Reporting
answersProfessional is our mid tier agreement. It is ideal for companies with more than 20 staff, or want onsite visits including:
- Everything from answersEssentials, plus
- Onsite Support
- Vendor Liaison & Management
- Website Hosting
- Realtime Dashboard Reporting
- End User Security Training
answersUltimate is our premium level agreement. It provides a complete outsourced IT solution, for companies who want it all, including:
- Everything from answersProfessional, plus
- After Hours Support
- Priority Service Level Agreements
- Microsoft 365 Business
- Advanced Threat Protection
- Office 365 Backup