Complete network protection in a single, managed solution.
A basic router simply isn’t enough anymore. The reality is that every network needs a full arsenal of scanning engines to protect against spyware and viruses, malicious apps and data leakage – all the way through ransomware, botnets, advanced persistent threats, and zero day malware. A true network security solution will address all aspects of threat prevention, detection, correlation, and response – today, and as those threats evolve.
Network threats can come from anywhere, at any time, and can take down your business before you even know they’re there. answers Managed Security Devices provides enterprise-grade security and threat visibility tools suitable for any organisation, regardless of budget, size, or complexity.
answers IT have partnered with WatchGuard to provide Managed Security Devices available on a fixed monthly cost. Our answersMSD service provides you with a top-to-bottom management service that takes care of all of your firewall needs. Our team of firewall and security specialists are here for you to help with any firewall issues or changes.
Our answersMSD service includes the Total Security Suite, which features:
- Intrusion Prevention Services (IPS) – scans all ports and protocols to provide protection from attacks
- Application Control – blocks risky, unauthorised and inappropriate apps for security and productivity
- WebBlocker (URL / Content Filter) – blocks objectional material and malware
- spamBlocker – blocks spam regardless of language, format, or content of the messages
- Gateway AntiVirus – uses signatures, and sophisticated heuristic analysis to stop threads
- Reputation Enabled Defense – uses reputation score to ensure faster, safer web surfing with special botnet detection capalabilities
- APT Blocker – uses adward-winning sandboxing technology to detect and block advanced malware and zero day attacks
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) – detects and prevents sensitive data from leaving the network
- Threat Detection and Response – collects, correlates and analyses all network and endpoint data to detect, prioritise, and enable immediate action to stop threats
- DNSWatch – reduces malware infections by detecting and blocking malicious DNS requests
- IntelligentAV – uses artificial intelligence to provide predictive protection against malware
- Dimension Command – provides indepth reporting and visibility
- Support and Advanced Replacement – support for all customers, all of the time
Whether you have a single location, a national presence, or thousands of locations around the world we can tailor the right solution for your environment.
Interested in answersMSD and want to get started? Get in contact with us using the form below.